HOW CAN ARCHITECTURE, TOURISM AND NATURE BE A TOOL TO CREATE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
How can you solve coastal problems in a recreational way?
How can you solve the problems of depopulated regions and small cities?
How can you use tourism to create sustainable economic growth?
How can you create great experiences/tourist attractions with respect for the environment/context?
- Identify a site (in Denmark or Japan) and a problem concerning one of the questions raised above.
- Demonstrate an idea or concept to solve the problem using architecture, tourism and nature as the main tool.
|Submission requirements:||- Send the data via the submission form.
- Layout: A1 size landscape.
- Max. 12MB with JPG data
- Smallest text size is 24pt.
- Language: English.
- Insert the abstract of your proposal with no more than 200 words.
- Insert images/maps/drawings/diagrams etc. that shows the site and the problem.
- Insert drawings, storyboards, sketches, collages etc. to demonstrate your idea.
Founded in 2014. Awarded the Honorable prize at FRITZ SCHEGELS.norroen.dk
Founded in 2016. Silver Prize, New face Prize, T. Igarashi Prize, H. Pan Prize, Y. Morita Prize at JCD Desgin Aaward 2017 for "Cut in Koganecho" (Photo: kenta hasegawa).persimmon-hills-architects.com